Our confidence in the candidate we send to your company is based on our ability to properly assess their skills and experience. RRG candidates are thoroughly screened, interviewed and tested before you ever see them to ensure we provide you with applicants that excel at what they do. Our job is to identify, evaluate and connect the strongest candidate in the area for your important position.
Many companies have good skill assessment methodologies. We believe conducting a behavioral assessment is equally important. We determine factors such as motivation, attitude, reliability and overall “fit” to your company. It is often said we are in the business of being detailed. The detail we take in evaluating applicants ensures a higher level of employee performance at your company.
- Application Process
- General Abilities Test (math, spelling, vocabulary, matching, filing)
- In-depth one on one interview with at least one RRG team member
- Behavioral Assessment
- Validated Computerized/Software skills evaluation (if required)
- Regular Progress Evaluations
- Two quality references checked
- Degree verification as needed
- I9 information verified in compliance with state and federal laws
- Benchmark and screen for position qualifications
- Customized Orientation to your company
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the interview process
- Background check and drug screening as needed
- Career Objective Assessment done to match with your company’s objectives
RRG utilizes the QWIZ Testing & Training software evaluation program. This utility allows us to properly evaluate and demonstrate software and computer skills. This system also provides us with the ability to emulate your company forms/screens for testing and/or training.