As a customer support specialist, you will directly help customers by providing phone and email sales and support. You will be responsible for responding to prospect and customer questions and issues, both by email and by phone; assisting customers with initial setup tasks; and providing customers with help in running their payrolls, paying taxes, and filing forms correctly.
- Explain product features and benefits in language the customer can understand, as well as technical specifications.
- Assist callers with site navigation and account setup review
- Responsive and empathetic to customer needs
- Two or more years experience in a call center environment and is very comfortable with high call volume.
- Possess outstanding verbal communication skills. Can efficiently and effectively deliver succinct, direct assistance to prospects and customers on a wide range of topics.
- Understand client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and develops and implements creative and pragmatic solutions.
- Demonstrate detail orientation and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Familiar with the Internet and personal computer technology and is comfortable supporting a web-based service.
- Company offers an excellent benefit package, including Major Medical, Life, and Disability, Dental, 401k and more! (Upon hire)
- Local candidates only please