Global Manufacturing company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join the team!
- Integrate existing production equipment into work cell formats
- Validate production equipment and injection molds in order to comply with FDA regulations
- Manage large automation projects
- Prepare annual Capital Project Budget and track Capital project spending on a monthly basis
- Optimize manufacturing processes; resolve quality and production problems
- Direct, advise, and assist Production in achieving cost reduction goals
- Design assembly fixtures, equipment, and work areas and integrate sound ergonomics
- Analyze and advise on the selection and application of reliable integrated systems and components
- Interface and coordinate with equipment vendors and contractors during development, build, and installation of new automation equipment
- Coordinate and interface with Corporate R & D groups during the development and introduction of new products
- Support the development, test, and qualification of new and replacement molds for plant produced product
- Support test and qualification requirements for new and redesigned product packages
- Develop rework procedures for discrepant materials or assemblies
- Provide training and assistance to plant departments
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field is a must!
- 1-5+ years manufacturing experience and Injection Molding experience are required
- Automation experience and Six Sigma Certification highly preferred!
Don’t miss out on this chance to advance your career, APPLY TODAY