Well-established and growing Chicago-based Manufacturers’ Representative Firm is looking for an experienced Outside Electrical Sales Engineer to join the team!
- Selling to local electrical contractors serving and using power quality equipment, as well as the end users (various size businesses), consulting engineers and distributors serving this market
- Generating new business and growing existing accounts
- Managing sales cycle from beginning to end, including proposal preparation and presentation
- Working from remote office with substantial amount of regional travel
- Handling one of two available territories, Northern Illinois / Iowa or the state of Wisconsin, both of which have existing established business and excellent growth opportunities!
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 7+ years of sales experience in the electrical power distribution industry
- Must be self-motivated and independent
Employment package includes a competitive commission schedule, bonus program, paid training, 100% company paid medical benefits, auto allowance, travel expenses, and a profit sharing program.
Are you ready to be in control of your own success? Get a jumpstart on your career and APPLY TODAY